![]() |
| Bench outside of Peet's Tea and Coffee House in Harvard Sq., complete with a Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte! |
![]() |
| Lawn in front of the Langdell Law Library on my way to work ~ 11.8.12 |
![]() |
| SNOW. |
![]() |
| Hurricane preparation: Arizona style ~ 10.28.12 |
That was my hurricane experience in a nutshell. Sure, occasionally the wind would howl, and the next day I saw a branch from a tree in the Old Yard that had fallen. And sure, the MBTA closed down the subways and the governor urged "non-essential personnel" to stay home, and I got to miss a day of work. But other than that, I'd say this video captures the essence of my hurricane experience, as does this word: Lame.
Shortly after the nor'easter brought some snow and that was when it became glaringly apparent that I needed a real winter coat, which I promptly purchased as the snow promptly disappeared. At least now I can North Face it up when the cold comes again!
Oh! And there was Halloween! The people at my work take Halloween very seriously. Everyone dresses up and there is a huge costume contest. This year the judges of the costume contest put together an opening ceremony:
I really enjoy my job. As you can see, I really wasn't kidding when I said it had a very exciting atmosphere :)
Anyway, I discovered a super simple but rather tasty and reasonably healthy snack recipe that I LOVE and thought I would share. I made these for the first time a couple weeks ago and I cannot get enough! Parmesan Wonton Chips!
Shortly after the nor'easter brought some snow and that was when it became glaringly apparent that I needed a real winter coat, which I promptly purchased as the snow promptly disappeared. At least now I can North Face it up when the cold comes again!
Oh! And there was Halloween! The people at my work take Halloween very seriously. Everyone dresses up and there is a huge costume contest. This year the judges of the costume contest put together an opening ceremony:
I really enjoy my job. As you can see, I really wasn't kidding when I said it had a very exciting atmosphere :)
Anyway, I discovered a super simple but rather tasty and reasonably healthy snack recipe that I LOVE and thought I would share. I made these for the first time a couple weeks ago and I cannot get enough! Parmesan Wonton Chips!
12 Wonton wrappers, cut diagonally
2 Tbsp EVOO
1/4-1/2 tsp basil
1 clove minced garlic
Parmesan cheese
Mix the EVOO, basil and garlic together. Lay your wonton chips out on a cookie sheet (like pictured) and baste your wonton chips. Bake at 375 for about 8 minutes, or until chips are golden brown. These are absolutely delicious!
Speaking of delicious, the other day I went out to dinner with The Joshes at a Tex Mex type place called Border Mexican Cafe. Another good restaurant to add to our repertoire. The server there asked if he could get us some wahtah. It made me lol. I'm not used to getting wahtah at a Mexican food place. In addition to it being pretty tasty, it felt like I was stepping into Arizona! Except it had hooks to hang up your coat. Nowhere in Arizona has hooks to hang up coats.
Anyway, that is all for now. Tonight I am going to hang out with my friend Jenny while my poor Josh edits articles for the Journal of Law and Public Policy. November is a month to give thanks, and I give thanks every day that I don't have to do THAT!
Speaking of delicious, the other day I went out to dinner with The Joshes at a Tex Mex type place called Border Mexican Cafe. Another good restaurant to add to our repertoire. The server there asked if he could get us some wahtah. It made me lol. I'm not used to getting wahtah at a Mexican food place. In addition to it being pretty tasty, it felt like I was stepping into Arizona! Except it had hooks to hang up your coat. Nowhere in Arizona has hooks to hang up coats.
![]() |
| The wahtah at Border Mexican Cafe in Harvard Square ~ 11.8.12 |






No comments:
Post a Comment