Pages

Living Room Inspiration

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Living Room
My sister Hannah is coming to visit me in three days, and I therefore planned to devote this weekend to cleaning the house for when she comes.

I didn't end up cleaning anything. I will clean, eventually, but in the meantime I was distracted by the beautiful rooms on my home decor Pinterest board and trying to figure out how I can make my living room both more functional and aesthetically pleasing (it is, in my opinion, neither of these things at present).

I found myself on some home decor and interior design blogs that had some great "room inspiration" boards, and I instantly thought this would be a fun, easy little project to work on! I scoured the websites of West Elm, Pottery Barn and Pier 1 for some ideas, and here is the final product! It is the first of hopefully a series of boards I will do; bedroom is next. I figure if I cannot make my own living room look cute, perhaps I can inspire someone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment